It is extremely helpful to talk about plans, ideas and options with like minded people! I had the privilege of discussing plans for a webinar and ongoing ideas with two vibrant and bright young women.
They were so quick with ideas and ongoing options, it was such a delight talking with them! Now I have yet more ideas to keep the imagination fired up and the motivation process stimulated yet the more! So much to do!
It seems the more I do , the more I get asked to do .. so I must learn the art of prioritising and also the art of saying "NO" so that I don't get too swamped with things to do! It is vital for one's own mental health to be wise, and not to take on too much! I need to declutter my living space as well as my life, there is so much to be said for this! My sister-in-law is a minimalist, she cannot stand clutter. It is true that when the house/room/office is tidier, it is easier to think and to be more logical. I love it when I have had a good tidy up, but it still takes effort to keep it that way!
Where do all the papers come from? Sometimes I feel swamped by them all!
Filing was never my strong point, but when the papers are all tidied and put in their place, it is very satisfying! With the added advantage that I can find them again when I need them! I hate looking for some paperwork amongst a stack of papers, but if I know they are neatly filed, it is so much easier to put ones hand on them straight away!
So today was inspiring, giving clarity of thought, with new ideas to stretch what I had thought about to even bigger thoughts and inspiration! Sometimes we do not dream big enough, and sometimes the dreams seem to get bigger as you go along, and the end result is way bigger than at first conceived!
Maybe that is the same in life, you dream of getting married and having children, and when they come along, the baby is so small... and then they grow and so the ambition and dreams grow too!
Never give up on your dreams, and don't limit yourself to small things, as the bigger the better! Dream big and you will be amazed at what gets achieved!
Therefore I encourage you today to dream big, be inspired and then work out strategies to make things happen! This week I am aiming to get blown out to the water by new ideas, bigger dreams, and the way forward!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment