Today there was a reading that exhorted us to have our hearts on FIRE for the Lord.
In the Bible there are many references to FIRE. I love the fact that God led the Israelites with a pillar of Fire at night and a Pillar of Cloud during the day. This was how the Israelites navigated their journey through the wilderness, by following God's guidance. Unfortunately guidance today is not so clear, but we can ask for guidance, nevertheless and God is very much wanting to help us on a day to day basis, if we will only ask!
In fact if you invite the Holy Spirit to help you, watch out for you will be in for a ride! The journey may Not be the one you thought it would be, but trust and rest, as God has got your back, and He has your best interests at heart. In fact He has a plan and purpose for you and it may well start today. If you are ready, then be bold and ask Him to lead you and guide you!
I heard the Lord tell me to be a voice, to speak out and to teach! Right now I am talking in public more than I have ever done! I am posting on social media and meeting new people all the time! Plus I am now teaching English to children in China, online! If you had told me that I would be doing all that two years ago, I would not have believed it all! So you just never know, but you must be open, willing and available to the Living God. Trust in Him and He will show you the steps to take, the path to follow and the doors to go through!
At the moment, I am still struggling with several things, and that is totally all right! It is normal to be facing issues of one kind or another, the thing is that all though there is a lot going on, there is still the ONE in whom I trust, and He is in control! Even if I stuff up and make a mess of things, I can still trust Him to get me out of the mess, and to make it way better than I thought! I don't know how, but I do know that I can trust in Him for everything!
Plan to day to make Him your ROCK and lean on Him in every occasion, through thick and thin! He is only a prayer away!
Bless you, have an awesome day!
No comments:
Post a Comment