Sunday, 7 October 2018

POSITIVITY

POSITIVITY GETS YOU PLACES!
To be successful in life you must believe in yourself. If you are surrounded by negativity it is very hard to have a positive mindset and step up in life! I know, I was living with a lot of negativity before, and now I have made some big changes in my life. Surrounded by positive people my confidence has been lifted, and I have been given new challenges which I am now implementing! This journey of healing and transformation is quite amazing. In the last two years I have literally come a long way!
I have relocated from one side of the world to the other, I have stopped being surrounded by negativity, and have begun to receive encouragement and to have a renewed mindset! These two things have and are making a world of difference. Even my best friends now say I have more confidence and am more like my old self, yet more mature! It is an exciting development rediscovering yourself!
Now I am moving further on in the journey of personal discovery and am gaining in understanding on different levels. I am still struggling with operating the internet, but have made strides in that direction too! Hence I have now learnt how to Teach English as a second language and am about to commence a new job doing just that, on line! Wow, I was advised that I could do some teaching, but had not envisaged teaching online! Well, you never know until you have a go! Therefore I am still preparing my walls, so that I have a classroom effect when I set up the Skype connection. Amazing what you can do and discover when you are determined to make a difference! Now I will have the opportunity to help others learn and have fun doing it. Have already got the glove puppets ready, and the posters are up on the wall too.
If you are struggling with issues and are needing some help and support please feel free to check out my blog at FlourishNow88.blogspot.com and gain some learning, watch some encouraging videos, be inspired by some motivational speeches, and find a list of supportive agents that you can seek help from!
Learn how to have a positive mindset and begin to make a difference to your world. By changing your self, you will see those around you change and you will grow and develop in new ways and gain insight and wisdom for yourself.
May you have a wonderful day, and look for opportunities to bring the wind of change to your life, for the betterment of yourself and your loved ones!
Smile, and the whole world smiles with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment