Just logged into LinkedIn a couple of weeks ago and found that there was a job on offer teaching English as a second language! So I applied and got accepted! So am to start soon, teaching Chinese children, English online!
You never know what will happen next!
Then as I got clicking on Facebook, I find that one of my old work colleagues has acquired a new puppy, another has a new cat lantern, and my good friends have been over to the Maldives on holiday as they start their retirement: its amazing what you learn!
Then I start looking around for some more information on how to share positive thinking for healthy relationships, to help folk understand what are some good ideas to help people work relatinonships out in a positive and healthy way, to avoid conflict and to have clear ideas as to where their boundaries are.
Now am processing all that material as well as planning the next online chat so that I can keep up to the challenge that was set me last Wednesday! It is all go!
Who said life was boring? It is full, and loads to do at the moment. Looking after my elderly, active 93 year old dad, means that we keep each other on our toes! We went shopping today, and Dad always finds something extra to put into the trolley. He loves pies, and so if I was not vigilant, there would be several. Today we managed to keep it down to one! Which was promptly demolished at supper this evening, as my brother and sister-in-law have come down from Suffolk to stay a couple of nights. It's good to see them, and I got my brother into the garden, helping go up the ladder to trim back the ivy, and then to get the hedge cutter out to lop the tops off the bushes along the fence, and to give the hedge a haircut!
Having done all that work, it meant that yours truly had to rake it all up! So now the bags are full again, which means that there will have to be another trip to the tip to dump all the green waste! So it goes on! There is always something to do, or something to cook and prepare, as you never know who else will be coming to dinner!
Back to the laptop, to catch up on emails, and to write some more blog, and to search for more information for the next task that I have to do. Plus sign up for the affiliate options that i have found!
So on that note, it is time to sign off and go to bed, to start again in the morning!
Sleep well!
No comments:
Post a Comment