Friday, 10 May 2019

IF WE ALL MADE AN EFFORT WE COULD ALL LIVE IN A CLEANER WORLD!

JUST walking around the woods I am dismayed at the amount of litter that is left lying around. Visiting the cinema today to watch the excellent film: Avengers : The End Game, ( I loved the film, great effects and great ending) but was disgusted by the amount of rubbish left lying around when everyone went home!

REALLY?

DO we all live in our houses like that? Surely not. Then why do we all leave rubbish everywhere?
Please everyone, be responsible for your own trash , and take it home, so that we all can appreciate a cleaner environment.

I loved what these guys did.... what a fantastic example of what you can do if you really care....

https://news.microsoft.com/apac/features/artificial-intelligence-takes-on-ocean-trash-cleaning-up-the-worlds-beaches-with-the-help-of

Great story and a great testimony about if you do your bit, then it will make a difference to everyone. Thank you so much!

Drink clean water every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment