Yes, make this Year your best yet!
How, start out with a vision of what you want to achieve by the end of the year.
Map it out, plan to get things done by a certain date.Write a to-do list every day. Cross off the things you have achieved so you get satisfaction from getting the jobs done!
Make an effort to do more, and keep on track.
Don't belittle yourself or whip yourself if you don't get things done.
Refresh and get up and KEEP GOING!
Come on , this is YOUR life we are talking about! I know as I am making these same tasks for myself. I have started to implement things as I mean to carry on for the rest of the year. It all takes time, discipline, commitment and persistence! Determine to Never Give UP!
Take yourself off to a Vision Board Workshop and put your goals and plans into a visualised format, and check on it daily. Remind yourself of your hopes and dreams. Visualising them helps them to become a reality!
Plan out your days, with small, doable steps to perform each day. By making things doable and attainable, you will get things done!
All things are possible with God. He is an awesome God and has plans to help you get to where you feel you want to go, and submit all those things to Him and you will be amazed at how things happen!
The important thing is to keep going!
Let the momentum ball roll!
Have a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment