RIGHT, NOW IT IS THE 12TH JANUARY!
Do you realise that this year is already winging its way towards its close. Don't let time slip away, but keep on top of your goals and make sure that you keep active in you business and stick to the plan!
That is, have you worked out your plan yet? You have now only 353 days if this year left. Get cracking!
It is so easy to get caught up with other things and to procrastinate. Let this now be the year when you stop those activities. Keep things on track and stay true to your goals and vision! It helps sometimes to get another person/friend/business partner to keep you accountable to what you have set out to do. So reach out and contact that person, and ask for their help. You don't have to make it too big and scary, but do look to achieve each step in the time frame that you have set. That way you can stay on track and cross off each goal as you get to it!
So now also look around and see what other courses you can take which will help you to not only be motivated, but will continue to help you grow and develop new ideas. Keep you on your game and also help with networking and mingling with like-minded people!
Last Thursday that is exactly what I did. I attended a free workshop and met up with some fabulous people and made some new contacts. Thoroughly worth it, so am looking forward to more ongoing training as I continue up the learning curve! Some days it seems steeper than others, but the good thing is that every small step takes you further along the journey. The big secrets are: Never Give Up, and Persist!
Therefore I am now persisting every day, not only am I tweeting, posting live on Facebook and trying to keep this blog going, but am also looking to do yet more on social media as I learn more ways to get my message out there! I love seeing the numbers grow and am excited to learn new skills, even though all this techy stuff is still a huge challenge for me! I am still making small steps all the time, which means that since this time last year, I have most definitely made huge changes to my skill mix and to my content!
Therefore it behoves me to press on and to keep on keeping on!! Hence I encourage all you dear followers to do the same! Life is too short to waste! Life is precious and I am determined to make every day count! I just heard an amazing testimony which has spurred me on to realise the urgency of getting the message out there. You never know when you time is up, so make the most of it. Make time to enjoy and have some fun as well. The old maxim: "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" is so true!
Take time out to smell the roses, visit the Lavender Farm, get some scents into you! Relax and enjoy Life. Then, when refreshed, hit the road running!
Bless you, have a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment