Tuesday, 23 October 2018

PRESSING ON DESPITE BROKEN ARM!

How often do we just simply undo a bottle of milk? We need two hands for a lot of things we do. Then when one becomes temporarily out of action, we realise how much we appreciate having two limbs! We take things for granted!

What of those who have had to go through life without?

They are generally well adapted and push on regardless! My hat off to them!

Now facing six weeks being only one handed, I am developing new skills! My typing is improving, but still struggling with the tooth brush!

 I am continuing to explore and research ways of presenting teaching and encouragement for those struggling with relationship issues! There is so much good advice and so much to learn as well! Healing takes time, and effort. You must want to change and be willing to take the necessary action, as only YOU can bring about change in yourself. I tell you what though, it is exciting embarking on the change journey, as the more you press on the greater the freedom, and experience of liberty you feel! It is amazing to look back and see how far I have come, and am excited to continue to press on and see where this journey will take me!

So for all of you out there that are facing challenges in your life, my message to you today is :
NEVER GIVE UP! There is HOPE! So keep on keeping on, for you never know how far reaching your journey will be!

Every cloud has a silver lining, even breaking my arm has the advantage of slowing me down, giving me time to focus more on study, and not being so distracted by other activity options that so readily present themselves! Trust me, this s a good thing. I am surprised at how much bruising there is, which is still coming apparent post fall. Therefore I am being forced to rest and not do so much physical work, but can still operate a keyboard!

Today is a day of rethinking, looking at the next few weeks and seeing what I  can do whilst temporarily hindered from travelling about so much!

Thankful ad grateful for love and support from family and friends!

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment