WELL, THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES has nothing on the events occurring in our local community!!
not only have I broken my arm, but my friend has broken her tooth. Most expensive injury to date, as, one trip to the dentist and 500 pounds later she is fixed. Then her friend broke her toe, our neighbour had chest pains and had to be rushed to hospital! It all happens around here!
Nevertheless have had a great session with my coach and continue to learn from webinars all the time. It has and is being an incredible journey of learning, putting into practice, trying out new
software, and seeing how to make it all come together. Not quite there yet, but definitely on the road as I am building social awareness slowly. It is amazing how I am managing to type with only one hand, but am also able to draw, and take part in a Pictionary game, using my left hand. So pressing right along, hindrances not withstanding, so much more to implement and take action to put into place!
This is all part of the healing journey at the same time! Discovering who I am, being free to be me! Learning to grow and change is all part of this incredible journey. where will it lead to next?
I am trusting God to lead me and increase my creative capacity, so that I can continue to learn and develop tools to teach others to begin their own healing journeys!
It is being challenging as I am broadcasting live on Facebook, but the feedback has been most rewarding, as so many people have been encouraged by what I have been sharing. It means that there is still not enough being talked about, when confronting any form of abuse. It still needs to be brought out into the open and declared that these types of behaviour are NOT acceptable!
We need to stand together and increase awareness in our community so that there is greater freedom for all!
Have a fantastic day, don't forget to encourage those around you. God bless, keep smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment