Thursday, 11 October 2018

DECISIONS TO MAKE AN IMPACT

Are you happy with your life right now?

If the answer is NO then it is up to you to make a decision to do something different!

Les Brown says that many people resist change!

If you do nothing, nothing will happen!

So if you need to get up and do something, decide that today is the day to do something about it!

I made the decision to follow Jesus as a young child. It does not mean that life has always been perfect, but it does mean that I have done things that have made a difference to myself, and to others!

I stepped out and went to work in the refugee camps in Hong Kong. From there I set up, with a lot of support from others,  a detox house for some of those who were willing to make a difference to their lives. We saw many lives impacted and many made the decision to have a different life to the one they had been living!

Moving on, I flew to Australia and continued to pursue what I felt God was leading me to do. I met and married a wonderful Vietnamese guy and we have three fabulous children. Sadly we are not together anymore as PTSD brought about complications that made it not doable any more.

Now, moving on, I have not wallowed in self pity, but have moved on and continue to serve Him where ever He takes me! Life continues to be an adventure, there are so many opportunities to reach out and bring about change to oneself and to others!

Step out and make a difference to yourself, as well as to others around us. I have written a book called  "Matters of Life, 10 Keys to Make Your Life Matter."
Use your life to bless others!

Don't waste your life, it is a gift to you, be thankful for it!
When things go wrong, don't go with them!

Life happens! Make the most of it!

With God ALL things are possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment