As you learn more each day, you realise how little you know!
Now as I step up into all that is ahead for me, it is the beginning of another learning curve! So much to achieve, so much to get hold of, as I learn to navigate my way as a teacher of English to Chinese students, as I learn to make and create content for my websites and blog....
'The learning curve keeps growing..
And now, I have to prepare another humorous speech to enter into the area competition in 10 days time! The list keeps growing, will I ever get there!???
If you want to get more out of Life, you have to put more in! It is one of the facts of life, that if you do nothing, nothing will happen! You have to get up and get out there, to make waves that will make a difference to your own life, as well as to those around you! Life is full, and it is up to you to maximise it as much as you can!
So excited to begin this new year for me, as I look back on all that has occurred in the last year...
I have attended several conferences ranging from being a public speaker, humorous speech competition, prophetic conference, to online marketing! In this year I have also been able to publish my first book, I have met and made many new friends, and now am embarking on this year, who knows what it will bring?
Now I am determined to be successful, so that I can help my children and others to have a better life. You must know your "why's" so that you keep motivated. If you have goals and a plan it helps you to stay focussed and as you press on towards those goals, the sense of achievement is enhanced as you see them come into reality!
The SECRET is: PERSISTENCE
and NEVER GIVE UP!
So keep on pressing on, and don't forget to smile! Be grateful for what you have, and that you have the opportunity to grow!

No comments:
Post a Comment