Thursday, 13 September 2018

FREEDOM IS WORTH FIGHTING FOR!

Well here I am still in Glasgow, and its raining!

This does not dampen my enthusiasm for learning or applying all that I am gaining from the courses that I am doing!!

Once again, I must reinforce that persistence is the key, followed by consistency! It is so important to remember: NEVER GIVE UP!!!

How inspiring was Winston Churchill in the film "the Darkest Hour"? He got the opinion of the people, and they did not want to surrender, so Winston rallied the people. I found it very inspiring, and so now the challenge is on, to make the online social media system work not only for my business, but also as a means to launch the message that freedom is worth fighting for!

Freedom from poverty and freedom from abuse!

So now I am pressing in to learn more and to apply more. I need to really get the webinars together, to spread the message far and wide... so much more to express and so much more to learn!!

It really saddens me to see not only on the streets of London, but also on the streets here in Glasgow so many homeless, so many sleeping on the streets... It is already getting cold, and there are only so many sandwiches and coffees that you can give out... but even one cup of coffee has gone to make a difference. One more person feels warm inside! One more person has food in their belly for another day!

The point of learning to make money online, is to endeavour to make the world a better place, one step at a time!

If I think I have problems and am struggling, how much more is the woman on the street with her bags around her; or the man asleep in his sleeping bag in the doorway down the street?

Rome was not built in a day, so persistence continues.

Hope you have a good night, keep pressing in and never give up!

God bless.

Learn more about creating financial freedom so you too can help yourself and others..




No comments:

Post a Comment