Wednesday, 19 September 2018

DREAM BIG!

I was so grateful to my coach yesterday on our coaching call!

I had been anxious that I was getting left behind and was not on track, but that was soon put straight and I am empowered to continue and to persist until I succeed!

It is so good to know that my efforts are appreciated and that my goals are achievable!

Now I have to write some more content, prepare some more speeches and to get cracking with yet more stuff to do!

Plus do some more travelling as my dad and I are attending a family memorial service in Suffolk tomorrow! Yet more stuff to do!

It is a wonder sometimes how one can pack so much into Life!

A full Life is so much more exciting, no time to get bored! I would definitely have too much to do, than not enough! Yet, I do appreciate time out walking with the dog, as it gives me time to reflect, meditate and pray. These are also precious times!

So be encouraged, you too can have a full Life! Just start looking around and see what or who you can help today!

Actually, yesterday was excellent, as not only did we get back in time to have my coaching call, but we got to pick up three wheelchairs, as we know people who need them. So last night I was able to drop one around to this couple I know and it was great to see how much the loan of a wheel chair can do for them. They can go out and go shopping together, and it means it is giving them broader horizons and more meaning to shared time again! so rewarding!

Hope you have a great day. go and Shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment