Thursday, 27 September 2018

CONNECTING ACROSS THE WORLD

In this day and age it is quite amazing how fast news can spread around the world. Technology of today enables people to communicate like never before, and yet the art of conversation is waining as people use electronic gadgets so often!
Blogging is different as we have to write words to express thoughts and feelings to convey a whole plethora of thoughts and emotions! Using long hand I suppose!

Now am logging these thoughts here, as I was interviewed online by a chap in China so that I can become an online teacher to children over there! Now isn't that incredible? It was fun and we both enjoyed the experience!

Moving on further into the day I went to help one of my clients who I do some caring for. I took him outside for a walk in the middle of the day. He so enjoyed having the sun on his back, and relished the short walk in the fresh air. He was encouraged and was more sprightly than he has been for a while. Sunshine gives everyone a boost, especially when the sky is blue and it was so lovely outside.

My next port of call was to share some of my stories with a group of ladies. They said I was most entertaining as I moved around and engaged with them. I felt a bit like Tigger, full of bounce and energy, especially as I was younger than most of them! But they felt encouraged and enjoyed the  stories about some of the people I have met and worked with in my life! Stories hold interest and truths which bring encouragement and help us relate to others!

Then this morning I have just used messenger to chat with my son in Australia. Just to ring and express my concern re his latest job application.. which he tells me was ok, but the job was meant for the internal sector of the company and had not actually been released to the public sector yet! But at least they did not give him a "NO" as yet... hope bubbles still!

So now moving on with the rest of the day, For more connections and communications across the globe!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment