Monday, 23 July 2018

Update post

Hi Beloved Bloggers,

It's a new day! Time to learn, to grow and to impart His love to those we meet, in the street, on the net, and where ever we are called to be! It is your time to shine!

As  I learn and grow, I realise there is so much of value that I can share with those who are following this blog. I am finding some great teaching, and meeting up with new people all the time! there is a wealth of knowledge out there, and I am just beginning to scratch the surface of the iceberg!

Never stop learning!

so as we seek to grow in knowledge and wisdom, we also seek to become more Christ-like in our daily walks.

The world is full of subterfuge and deceit, it is time to stand up and speak out! We need to propmote TRUTH!

The famous question: What is Truth? will I am sure be thrown in to the mix here, of course, it is an age old question. We have been given minds, and discerning hearts to find out for ourselves, and then the ability to share our findings with those who care to listen, so that they too may sift your findings and discover truth for themselves!

It's a life-long quest to seek TRUTH, and to have understanding!

Life has only just begun! So much more to learn!

Often we get so narrow minded, and stay within our safe environment, but the net has opened up new vistas and horizons have been expanded beyond our imaginations!

Time to explore and grow!

Bless your days and may you grow in wisdom and understanding!




No comments:

Post a Comment