Friday, 6 July 2018

EMERGING INTO THE NEW YOU

This morning I was talking to my good friend in Brisbane. (I am sitting in sunny UK as we speak, and she was complaining of the cold!) 

As we talked, I realised that my journey is progressing more than I thought.

So I started to read the book from Russell Brunson, and got inspired and started to note down a few things:

He says: "Contribution is the key to continued growth."

I found this to be true, as I was sharing with Lou my friend. As we chatted, I realised that a new me was emerging.

So I thought I would share my experience of transformation bit by bit as I emerge into the new me.

Trying to learn new stuff isn't always easy, sometimes I feel overwhelmed and wonder if I am just crazy or what?!!!

Then I am noticing that my desire to grow is getting fuelled by the desire to succeed. The more sceptical others are getting, the more determined that I am to proceed!

So starting with baby steps I need to "focus on building an audience of people I can share my message with"

So here goes....

As Russell Brunson also says: "It starts with our own personal growth, but then transitions to contribution."

Give yourself permission to step out.

So my contribution is that You can overcome fear, and oppression by taking that first step and start believing in your self!

So watch this space and see where the journey goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment