Friday, 29 June 2018
Never Too Old to Learn to Earn!
Hello to all my followers of this Blog.
am finding content which may be useful to you, and I hope, will also give you some fun stuff too! Like the Peter Clark video, loved the colours! ...but am also continuing on my own learning curve. At over 60 and REFIRING! I am not giving up, but pressing on to learn as much as I can to utilise Social Media as a platform to make money, in order to carry out all the other things I hope to be able to do
ie to go to Thailand to TESOL
To help others as much as I can.
To better my family
To leave a legacy!
so much to do, so much to learn, so one of the things I must do is to stop wasting time!
Read as much as I can, never stop learning!
Wishing you all the best on your personal journeys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment