Wednesday, 24 January 2018

the Ripple Effect

How much impact do you think you have on those around you? Have you ever thought of the words that you speak reverberating around the world?

When I shared something in Brisbane to the local Vietnamese community, the things that I said were passed on to friends and family in Vietnam and America! The ripple effect reached way further than I thought possible! I had no idea how far reaching my words would be.

Our thoughts and actions may really impact more people than we thought. Take for example Oprah Winfrey, her reach is now world wide, but she had to start somewhere, just the same as everyone of you. We all need to start somewhere? 

Lets' see what happens from here!

2 comments:

  1. Well here goes! Am now learning all about blogging! My book Matters Of Life, 10 Keys to make Your Life matter is now published and available on Amazon. It is better if you buy it yourself, as if I buy in bulk the postage is too much!

    Anyway here goes my story...

    Having been married for 23 years I am sad to say that PTSD took its toll on our relationship and we are now no longer in communication My boys are all well and all busy making their lives matter!
    Now I am busy trying to raise money to be yet more impactful to others in need.

    Wanting to inspire others to make a difference. there are so many ways that we can help out where needed!

    Right now I am involved in my local church, and am learning how to be a Teacher in TESOL so that in the can help others to learn English. It's harder than I thought! English is a tough language!

    So the journey continues and I am pressing on to learn as much as I can whilst looking after my elderly father.

    I want to inspire women to step out of oppressive relationships, in fact anyone who is stuck in a relationship situation and finding it hard to know what to do. Change starts with you. You can only change yourself, you can never live someone else's life for them! I learnt this in Hong Kong when helping addicts to leave their old life style! You can pour out love on someone, but in the end it is their decision as to the choices they make!

    Now I am moving on and am growing into the new me. I have become a published author, I am becoming a public speaker. I have joined an excellent Toastmasters group and am loving the journey!

    So much more to life than being stuck!! Keep moving on! Smile, it will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am getting serious about getting this up and running! I would like to empower others who have been through a traumatic relationship. I want to encourage those who have had to go through a break up of their marriage or relationship, that there is HOPE and things will get better!
    You will need POWER to PERSIST and PROCEED!
    We all need a good dose of this, and all of us need encouragement! There is not enough encouragement in the world! So share what you have and help others to achieve, and you will get there too!
    Sometimes life knocks you down, but you will be able to get up and take another step. Failure is not loss of hope, but an opportunity to learn a new way of doing things, that one didn't work, so what next?
    Heart pain can often be a hindrance, as it can stop you from seeing what other options there are out there, but clear your vision and look again, see what is open to you, The old saying: When one door closes another will open and offer an alternative direction. Open you eyes and look! Possibilities are just around the corner!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete